Monday, November 15, 2010

More Creek

Back to the Creek yet again, but with a pretty large crew this time. We put in a lot of effort to avoid being "those guys" and I think we did pretty well. The weather for the weekend was great, and everyone got in some good pitches. I didn't do a ton of climbing, but I did send some stuff that had previously kicked my ass. Most of the crew went home on Sunday night, but Jess and I hung out for another day. Unfortunately, we woke up to a layer of snow, and only the crew from California claimed that the sandstone was dry enough to climb on. We went to Moab, where it was pouring rain, and then we drove to the Swell, where it was seriously cold, but dry. Two pitches and two beers later, we were back on the road and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment