Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Learning to Edit

The process of learning to edit has been a very slow one for me. I've been playing around with Lightroom for a while, and I thought I kinda knew what I was doing. Then, my friend Austin came walking by my desk while I was messing with a photo and said "hey man, try something like this" before reaching over my shoulder and making a couple quick edits and proving that I knew absolutely nothing about editing. I was sick on Monday, so I spent my time geeking out on Lightroom and learning what does what and how to apply it. Then I went back into some older nugs and re-edited them. When I was finished, I couldn't believe that I had previously called them good to go. Well, as long as you're making forward progress, you're still progressing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment