Sunday, August 29, 2010

Whistler: Day Four

Yet another redemption day. The bike ran perfectly and I finally began to get the moto-whip figured out. Of course, I get a nice, big, clean one out to the left, so on the next big jump I throw one out to the right and realize instantly that I'm not going to get it back straight again. I hit the ground rubber down but completely sideways (in front of a big group that had stopper there) and pancaked on the flat. It was actually kinda nice to get a big crash out of the way with nothing but roadrash to show for it. At the end of the day, Toni, Alex, Cam (local dude) and I went down to play on some features in the Boneyard and I got the trip's first actual riding photos. Full-on photo day is coming early next week, so there will be plenty of shots after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment