Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thanks Warren!!!

During last summer's trip to the Cirque of the Unclimbables, Warren LaFave hooked us up with a completely free helicopter ride from Glacier lake in to the Cirque. To try and say thanks, I sent a little business his way (my friend Tim and his crew are headed up there Thursday) and sent along a bottle of pretty damn good scotch.

Alex and I climbed at Hellgate again today, and I did my best not to throw rocks at the hords of people there from the Wasatch Mountain Club who had ropes hanging on every route with the exception of two. Those guys can take up a crag like nobody's business. Last winter we ran into them at Maple and they had all but closed the entire canyon and pretty much destroyed the already fickle ice in the process. Needless to say, I'm not a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment