Sunday, July 25, 2010

Strong

In search of cool temperatures, Andy and I headed to Maple and found our way to the Pipeline. I had never been here before, and I was stoked on it. The routes were pretty short by Maple standards, but they were still very pumpy and had harder cruxes than the average Maple line. Andy got what I believe is his first one-day send of a 12b, and I set my personal best get-shit-done crag day by redpointing seven pitches including an 11d, 12a, 12b, and a 12c. I guess this crag really fits my style, because I usually get my ass handed to me in Maple. About halfway through our sesh we were feeling pretty worn out, but Luke and Cerre showed up, crushed some hard shit really fast, and got us fired up again. Thanks you two for throwing some gasoline on the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment