Friday, May 21, 2010

Crew DVD Release

After months of borrowing time on friends of friends computers and dozens of false starts, I finally managed to get The Crew onto DVD. Just about everyone who knows about this blog is in the movie, so holler if you want a copy. The price is as much beer as you feel is appropriate.

For those who don't know, the entire film was shot on a point-and-shoot Cannon G9 and done without any days dedicated to filming. I just brought along the camera on trips that were going down anyway and shot what I could get, when I could get it. As a result, most of the season's best moments went unrecorded. My apologies to anyone who appears in the film just cruising some buff singletrack even though they were doing road gaps the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment