Sunday, September 19, 2010

Experimentation

I joined Toni and Misti for a ride today, just like I do all the time. Except this time we all went with the sole purpose of getting photos. The decision to session corners and features in front of the camera instead of just riding made today a great opportunity to experiment and learn. I'm not very good at bike photography yet, and I often come home to find that what I thought would be my best shots didn't work out for one reason or another. Having someone hit a line over and over helped me get a better handle on what works and what doesn't.

Huge thanks to the Walbridge crew for giving me a chance to get better behind the camera, and for sending it like usual.

1 comment:

  1. Great images Adam. Looks like a phenomenal day out behind the lens & on the bikes. Good work!

    ReplyDelete