Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dig and Ride

After a week of being a lazy ass and decompressing from the trip, I finally got out of the house. I met up with the crew that was digging on Arcylon, and I'm really stoked to see that trail coming together. It's going to be the go-to freeride trail around here when it gets done.

After that a few of us went up to do a lap down Dead Tree (I think that's the name anyway). I had never ridden it, and it would have been sweet if I didn't blow up my second fork in as many weeks. The Fox 36 didn't even make it out of the parking lot before it was declared broken. Guess it was just waiting to go. So, I just brought the photo kit and rode slow behind everyone while sneaking out in front every once in a while to get a shot or two.








No comments:

Post a Comment