Saturday, June 5, 2010

Riding and wrenching at Sundance

I met Craig and associated crew (Josh, Hot Chad, Tim, and others who's names escape me... I really gotta get better with names) up at Sundance for the first lift-served riding of the year. The riding was really good and we pretty much rode the DH race trail over and over again to get dialed on the techy stuff. Unfortunately, I though we were going to Draper until about 10-minutes before I left the house, so I didn't have time to switch my bike over to a dual-crown fork and beefy wheelset. As a result of this (and other ongoing issues) my bike ended the day with two brake reservoirs which leak brake fluid, a ganked chain guide, a broken spoke, a flat tire, and a blown fork. Guess it's time to give the SlopeStyle some overdue love. Thanks to everyone for being patient with the photos. I promise that I'll get a dedicated camera pack to make things a little quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment